This weekend, you’ll find a deal on a refurbished Ring Video Doorbell Pro, discounts on all things home at Wayfair and savings at Toms. All that and more below.
Wayfair has been cranking out solid deals so far this month, and today is no different: The internet’s favorite online home retailer has just launched its October Clearance event. For a limited time, you can save big on everything you need to spruce up your living space — whether that’s furniture for the bedroom and living room, area rugs and lighting or even fall-specific decor.
If your footwear collection isn’t quite fall-ready, head over to Toms this weekend where you can snag 30% off sitewide. Use code FAM30 to add the discount to your cart, and shop the brand’s famed slip-ons (including plaid styles that are perfect for the season), along with cozy slippers, cute boots and more.
It pays to be a Prime member in more ways than one. Ahead of Amazon Prime Day starting October 13, Prime members can bring home a refurbished Ring Video Doorbell Pro at $60 off. It comes with the same warranty as a new device and allows you to keep an eye on your house via the Ring app, which provides a live stream, motion detection notifications, two-way communication and more.
Hands-off cleaners will appreciate this one-day deal on a refurbished Roomba at Woot!. With its patented premium 3-Stage Cleaning System featuring multisurface brushes, this powerful robovac boasts five times the suction power of the Roomba 600 and 700 series — perfect for those who are dealing with a lot of dirt on a daily basis. Its high-efficiency filter captures 99% of all allergens, pollen and particles as small as 10 microns.
This Roomba moves throughout your home thanks to iAdapt sensors with vSLAM navigation, and it will dock and charge on its own, so you truly don’t have to lift a finger. Plus, with Wi-Fi connectivity, you can customize your cleaning routine with the iRobot Home app, Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. Just be sure to shop soon; at just under $270, this refurbished robovac will likely sell out quickly.
If you have yet to experience what it’s like to have your own bidet at home, suffice to say you’re missing out. Luckily, you can snag a Bio Bidet BB-70 attachment for less today only at Woot!. For less than $25, add to your toilet and enjoy a continuous water stream at varying pressures, which can be adjusted by the P.S.P.C (Positive Stepping Pressure Control) selection dial.
- Reebok is taking 40% off sitewide, plus an additional 10% off with code TAKE44.
- Stay hydrated with an extra-large Brita Ultra Max Filtering Dispenser, now a few dollars off at Amazon.
- Activewear and casual looks for cool weather from Prana are on sale at Backcountry.
- Aerosoles’ ultra-comfortable footwear is 30% off, thanks to the Friends & Family Sale.
- Power up with a pair of Kasa Smart Plugs, which are $5 off when you clip the on-page coupon at Amazon.
- Three sets of adjustable dumbbells are marked down at Amazon on October 9 only, so your wallet won’t be much lighter if you opt to buy.
- Wear your blanket around the house with Friday-only deals on Catalonia hoodie blankets — and throws too.
- Whether you’re working out or lounging around home, you could probably use a wardrobe refresh from Amazon’s own athleisure brands, with select styles marked down on Friday.
- Drink in these deals on tons of Tea Forte samplers and infuser cups on Amazon, available Friday only.
- This Friday-only deal on a Cosori toaster oven is heating things up in Amazon’s Gold Box.
For more great deals, check out CNN Coupons.