The much-anticipated second season of “The Mandalorian” arrives Friday, October 30, and with new episodes we’re getting new products. Lego, Hasbro, Funko, Mattel and others have new figures, toys, games and more up for order right now.
As we did during the Baby Yoda craze last year, we’re breaking down our favorites and giving you easy access to order and preorder, also mentioning savings where applicable. After all, this is the way.
There’s been no shortage of Funko Pops themed to the show. We’ve had several, including the Mandalorian posing in striking positions, a stormtrooper spraying fire, IG-11 and even Greef Karga. Now, in anticipation of season two, you can preorder several new figures that will become available this November:
- Funko Pop! “Star Wars: The Mandalorian” Cara Dune ($8.79; amazon.com)
- Funko Pop! “Star Wars: The Mandalorian” The Mythrol ($8.79; amazon.com)
- Funko Pop! “Star Wars: The Mandalorian” The Child in Bag ($8.99; amazon.com)
- Funko Pop! “Star Wars: The Mandalorian” Gamorrean Fighter ($9.99; amazon.com)
Let’s make it clear: We’re happy with the BrickHeadz and Razor Crest sets from Lego, but we’ve all been waiting for a Baby Yoda set. And it’s finally a reality with this Child build and display set ($79.99; lego.com). Baby Yoda, in Lego form, measures in at over 7.5 inches and is constructed from 1,073 pieces. Better yet, the head, ears and mouth are posable. As Lego typically does, you get a stand and stick, which acts as a set nameplate and a properly sized Child minifigure. You can preorder The Child now for $79.99, and deliveries will begin on October 30.
Of course, if you want a set sooner, Lego has the Mandalorian and the Child BrickHeadz. The 295-piece set is readily available for shipping, and those looking for a bigger build can opt for the 1,023-piece Razor Crest — yes, you can build the Mandalorian’s ship in Lego form.
Hasbro is unveiling Series 2 of the Bounty Collection. These premiered last spring as small 2-inch figures that were designed from moments in the show. There are six new figures in total, and it costs $7.99 for a two-pack. Moments like the Child (seemingly enjoying) riding in a knapsack, playing with buttons on the Razor Crest, using the Force to stop fire and hanging in the pod are now captured.
- Helmet Hiding Pose and Stopping Fire Pose Figure 2-Pack ($15.99; target.com)
- Child Pram and Mandalorian Necklace Figure 2-Pack ($15.99; amazon.com)
- Speeder Ride and Touching Buttons Figure 2-Pack ($15.99; amazon.com)
There’s no shortage of “Mando”-themed clothes out there, but we’ve made sifting through them easier for you by picking out some of our favorites for everyone in the family below. From soft, comfy hoodies to workout clothes to graphic socks, this “Star Wars” apparel is sure to garner compliment after compliment — even if you just wear it over a Zoom call.
- The Mandalorian T-Shirt for Adults ($24.95; shopdisney.com)
- The Child T-Shirt for Kids ($10, originally $16.99; shopdisney.com)
- The Child “The Force Is Strong” Fashion T-Shirt for Girls ($10, originally $18.99; shopdisney.com)
- The Child “Star Wars: The Mandalorian” T-Shirt for Men ($24.95; shopdisney.com)
- The Child “Protect, Attack, Snack” T-Shirt for Baby (starting at $10, originally starting at $14.99; shopdisney.com)
- “I’m the Favorite Child” T-Shirt for Adults ($16, originally $22.99; shopdisney.com)
- The Child ”Stronger Than You Think” T-Shirt for Women ($26.99; shopdisney.com)
Sweatshirts, pullovers and hoodies
- The Child Spirit Jersey for Adults ($69.99; shopdisney.com)
- The Child “Star Wars: The Mandalorian” Sweatshirt for Adults ($34.95; shopdisney.com)
- The Child “The Force Is Strong With This Little One” Pullover Hoodie for Adults ($49.99; shopdisney.com)
- The Child ”Cutest in the Galaxy” Pullover Sweatshirt for Adults ($34.95; shopdisney.com)
- The Child ”Protect, Attack, Snack, Nap” Socks for Women ($14.99; shopdisney.com)
- The Child Socks for Men ($14.99; shopdisney.com)
- The Child “Star Wars: The Mandalorian” Socks for Adults ($16.99; shopdisney.com)
Winter is coming, but you can get ahead of the cold by bundling up in these adorable and super-comfy PJ sets for the whole fam. Featuring a variety of Child designs that are just too cute to pass up, these jammies are ideal for snowy nights sipping hot cocoa and booting up Disney+:
- The Child Holiday Pajama Set for Men by Munki Munki ($62.99; shopdisney.com)
- The Child Holiday Pajama Set for Women by Munki Munki ($58.99; shopdisney.com)
- The Child Holiday Pajama Set for Kids by Munki Munki ($43.99; shopdisney.com)
- The Child Holiday Stretchie Sleeper for Baby by Munki Munki ($32.99; shopdisney.com)
- The Child Fleece Pajama Set for Boys ($26.99; shopdisney.com)
The “Mandalorian” Polaroid Now instant camera has all the core features of a Polaroid camera, including a dynamic flash, an analog lens with autofocus and a self timer. But this limited-edition “Mandalorian” model also has a Beskar steel design all around and pairs with custom paper that features themed frames. These even add a filter over the photo: sepia, purple or green appear as iridescent tones.
- “The Mandalorian” Polaroid Now Instant Camera ($119.99; bestbuy.com)
- “The Mandalorian” Polaroid i-Type Color Film ($16.99; bestbuy.com)
This vocal, moving Child boasts more than 25 sound and motion combos to bring even more realistic Baby Yoda cuteness to your home. Tapping the Child’s head activates its adorable babbles and Force powers, and the toy is safe for children 4 and up, making it a great holiday gift or “Mandalorian” season two viewing companion. You can snatch this too-cute-to-handle animatronic Child for $59 from Walmart.
Outfit your third-generation Echo Dot in these adorable Child ears to transform your favorite assistant into the standout “Mandalorian” star. The stand may not give your Echo Dot Force powers, but it will make it look even better in your living room or bedroom. We also personally loved how it propped up the LED display. You can grab your own for $29.95 from Amazon now.
Before we even met the Child, we heard Ludwig Göransson’s instantly iconic “Mandalorian” theme, wholly unique to the show without feeling out of place in the greater “Star Wars” score canon. This gorgeous set of eight LPs might be pricey at $200, but it’s sure to be an indispensable part of your “Star Wars” collection — or the coolest gift ever for the vinyl addict or “Star Wars” fan in your life. You can preorder this limited-edition set (only 3,500 units will exist) from Mondo here.
Hasbro has unveiled a number of Retro Collection “Mandalorian” figures up for preorder now. The Child is, of course, one of the standout pieces, complete with frog and carrier accessories. But side characters Kuiil, Moff Gideon, Greef Karga and more also get the toy treatment, which should excite the biggest of “Mandalorian” fans. These fun figures start shipping July 2021:
- “Star Wars” Retro Collection The Child ($9.99; amazon.com)
- “Star Wars” Retro Collection IG-11 ($9.99; amazon.com)
- “Star Wars” Retro Collection Kuiil ($9.99; amazon.com)
- “Star Wars” Retro Collection Moff Gideon ($9.99; amazon.com)
- “Star Wars” Retro Collection Greef Karga ($9.99; amazon.com)
- “Star Wars” Retro Collection Cara Dune ($9.99; amazon.com)
These 3.75-inch scale figures, available only at Walmart, come in retro-style packaging and feature a lot of intricate details for being on the smaller side. The eponymous Mandalorian, bounty hunter Cara Dune and two troopers are available to preorder now and start shipping early December:
- “Star Wars” Vintage Collection Carbonized Collection The Mandalorian ($17.68; walmart.com)
- “Star Wars” Vintage Collection Carbonized Collection Cara Dune ($17.68; walmart.com)
- “Star Wars” Vintage Collection Carbonized Collection Remnant Stormtrooper ($17.68; walmart.com)
- “Star Wars” Vintage Collection Carbonized Collection Imperial Death Trooper ($17.68; walmart.com)
These special-edition Credit Collection Black Series figures are inspired by the end-credit concept art images seen at the end of each episode of “The Mandalorian.” They also come with accessories specific to each character and a collectible Imperial credit:
- “Star Wars” Black Series Credit Collection The Mandalorian (amazon.com)
- “Star Wars” Black Series Credit Collection Heavy Infantry Mandalorian ($34.99; amazon.com)
- “Star Wars” Black Series Credit Collection Imperial Death Trooper ($24.99; amazon.com)
- “Star Wars” Black Series Credit Collection Cara Dune ($24.99; target.com)
Play as the Mandalorian, Cara Dune, IG-11 or Kuiil in this special “Mandalorian” edition of Monopoly that tasks players with protecting the Child. Each character token has a unique ability, and landing on the Child’s space will grant players an extra ability — but watch out for Moff Gideon and trooper enemy pieces, which are sure to result in battle. You can buy hideouts, earn credits and, of course, protect the Child for $29.97 when you buy this game from Walmart.
Whether you know the Darksaber from the “Star Wars: The Clone Wars” and “Star Wars Rebels” animated series or you first glimpsed it at the very end of season one of “The Mandalorian,” this replica toy is a must-have for every “Star Wars” kid (or kid at heart). Suitable for children 3 years old and over, this one-of-a-kind piece of “Star Wars” lore is available for $24.86 (originally $29.84) from Walmart.
Fans of Hasbro’s super-detailed and luxe-looking Black Series figures will have two new stunning items to add to their collection in the coming months: The Mandalorian and Child set features several accessories, including the Child’s carrier and Mando’s jetpack, while the Speeder Bike Scout Trooper and Child figure will look great sitting upright on your shelf. These sets start shipping December 1, 2020, and January 1, 2021, respectively, so be sure to place your preorders now:
- “Star Wars” Black Series Din Djarin (The Mandalorian) and The Child ($34.99; target.com)
- “Star Wars” Black Series Speeder Bike Scout Trooper and The Child ($49.99; amazon.com)
Mattel has updated its super-popular plush Child toy to be even cuter (which we didn’t think was even possible) by including a remote control you can use to make Baby Yoda “talk” and move. It even comes with a “Mandalorian” lithograph and a metal Mythosaur necklace.
If you don’t already have the original Mattel plush, or if you just want to build out your Child collection (and we wouldn’t blame you if that’s the case), you can preorder this adorable new version from ShopDisney for $69.99, with an expected availability date of November 9.